Exceptional Orthopedic Doctors in Pittsburgh for Workers’ Compensation
The orthopaedic surgeons of Orthopaedic Specialists consider it a privilege to treat employees injured in the workplace. We believe that returning patients to work after an injury is instrumental in helping restore quality in all areas of their life.
States We Accept for Workers’ Compensation:
- We accept Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio workers’ compensation as well as other states on case by case basis.
- We welcome being placed on employer panels for Pennsylvania workers’ compensation.
- All of our orthopaedic physicians are BWC certified with the state of Ohio.
- We participate in a number of provider networks accessed by West Virginia insurance carriers and TPAs.
How Our Orthopedic Specialists Can Assist You With Your Workers’ Compensation Program:
- Our designated Workers’ Compensation Specialist coordinates all communication with the patient, employer, insurance company, and case managers as applicable. This means you have a single point of contact for all of your workers’ compensation concerns.
- We offer timely appointments for acute work related injuries.
- Our team consists of 8 highly qualified and experienced orthopaedic surgeons with various sub-specialties including hand and upper extremity, foot and ankle, and spine.
- We have 12 office locations conveniently located for patients in the tri-state area.
- Our physicians are experienced in workers’ compensation cases. Our commitment to workers’ compensation is demonstrated by our organizing of an annual conference to bring the medical and legal workers’ compensation communities together for the purpose of continuing education in this field.
- We recognize the importance ofaccurate and prompt communication between the orthopaedic practice, injured worker, insurance carrier, and employer.
- We understand the urgency of getting injured workers scheduled promptly to be evaluated.
- After each appointment the designated contact person at the employer, insurance carrier, or case management company is faxed a Work Status Update which includes diagnosis, work status, treatment and follow up information.
- Our practice works seamlessly with diagnostic, physical therapy and DME networks based on the insurance carrier’s preference.
- Our physicians welcome case manager appointments and value their assistance with treating our patients.
- Your designated contact person(s) will receive a Work Status Update form within 24 hours of the office visit.
Please feel free to contact our Workers’ Compensation Specialist directly at 412-863-4984 for your workers’ compensation needs. Alternatively you may email or fax your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-863-4982. If you would like to schedule an appointment with any of our orthopaedic specialists you may call 877-471-0935 or fill out our online appointment request form.